MSG NETWORKS | KNICKS “GARDEN OF DREAMS FUNDRAISER” RAFFLE
Click here to enter into the MSG Networks | Garden of Dreams Raffle
The Knicks “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser” Raffle (the “Opportunity Drawing”)
This Opportunity Drawing is OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER by December 12, 2018 (collectively, “Entrants”). VOID OUTSIDE THE AREAS LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Many will enter, a select number will win. Employees of The Garden of Dreams Foundation (“Sponsor” or “Charity”), The Madison Square Garden Company, New York Knicks, LLC, MSG Networks Inc., MSGN Holdings, L.P. and any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with The Madison Square Garden Company, and the directors, officers, employees or agents of the above entities, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of the immediate family (parent, spouse, child or sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, of any of the above, are not eligible to participate or win the prize. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Opportunity Drawing. The Opportunity Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
TO ENTER: The ability for Entrants to purchase Opportunity Drawing tickets begins at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time on December 12, 2018 and ends at the conclusion of the postgame show on the MSG Networks on December 12, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). It will not be possible to purchase tickets for the Opportunity Drawing at any time outside of the Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time keeping device for the Opportunity Drawing. Call 212-465-3900 to purchase an Opportunity Drawing ticket (each, an “Entry”). Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means are void.
DRAWING: Within one (1) week following the conclusion of the Entry Period, twenty-one (21) potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries that were received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets purchased. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release, and/or such other documentation as requested by Sponsor, for award, transfer or receipt of a prize or any other purpose in connection with the Opportunity Drawing, in each case within fourteen (14) days of notification thereof. If a potential winner meets such requirements, then he/she may be deemed a winner of one of the Opportunity Drawing prizes (each, a “Winner”) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is not in compliance with any part of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected by a random drawing from among all other eligible entries. Chances of winning depend on number of entries received.
PRIZES (21): Subject to the terms hereof, one (1) of the following Prizes (each, a “Prize”) will be given to the owner of the applicable winning Opportunity Drawing ticket number, for a total of twenty-one (21) Winners:
- Two (2) tickets to the New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks regular season home game on December 25, 2018 at the Arena (exact game date is subject to availability). Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from Arena not included as part of Prize. One (1) Knicks vs. Bucks tickets Prize will be awarded. (Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of Knicks vs. Bucks tickets Prize: $400-$500);
- Two (2) tickets to the New York Knicks vs. Houston Rockets regular season home game on January 23, 2019 at the Arena (exact game date is subject to availability), dinner for two (2) at Clyde Frazier’s Wine & Dine restaurant in New York, NY, and a meet-and-greet with select MSG Networks talent (exact MSG Networks talent is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from Arena/restaurant not included as part of Prize. One (1) Knicks tickets/MSG Networks talent Prize will be awarded. (ARV of Knicks tickets/MSG Networks talent Prize: $400-$500);
- Two (2) tickets to the New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors regular season home game on February 9, 2019 at the Arena (exact game date is subject to availability). Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from Arena not included as part of Prize. One (1) Knicks vs. Raptors tickets Prize will be awarded. (ARV of Knicks vs. Raptors tickets Prize: $400-$500);
- Two (2) tickets to the New York Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers regular season home game on February 13, 2019 at the Arena (exact game date is subject to availability). Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from Arena not included as part of Prize. One (1) Knicks vs. 76ers tickets Prize will be awarded. (ARV of Knicks vs. 76ers tickets Prize: $400-$500);
- Two (2) tickets to the New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers regular season home game on February 28, 2019 at the Arena (exact game date is subject to availability). Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from Arena not included as part of Prize. One (1) Knicks vs. Cavaliers tickets Prize will be awarded. (ARV of Knicks vs. Cavaliers tickets Prize: $400-$500);
- Two (2) tickets to the Garden of Laughs event on April 2, 2019 in the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. Exact time and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Transportation to/from event not included as part of Prize. One (1) Garden of Laughs Prize will be awarded. (ARV of Garden of Laughs Prize: $140);
- Autographed New York Knicks basketball signed by the 2018-19 New York Knicks basketball team (non-game used). One (1) autographed team basketball will be awarded. (ARV of autographed team basketball Prize: $400);
- Autographed New York Knicks jersey signed by a New York Knicks player (non-game worn). Up to six (6) autographed jerseys will be awarded. (ARV of each autographed jersey Prize: $300-$700);
- Autographed New York Knicks basketballs signed by a New York Knicks player (non-game used). Up to four (4) autographed basketballs will be awarded. (ARV of each autographed basketball Prize: $100-$500);
- Autographed New York Knicks basketball signed by a New York Knicks alumnus (non-game used). Two (2) autographed alumni basketballs will be awarded. (ARV of each autographed alumni basketball Prize: $200);
- Autographed New York Knicks photograph signed by a New York Knicks alumnus. One (1) autographed alumni photograph will be awarded. (ARV of autographed alumni photograph Prize: $100); and
- Autograph New York Knicks sneakers signed by a New York Knicks alumnus. One (1) autographed alumni sneakers prize will be awarded. (ARV of autographed alumni sneakers Prize: $100).
Distribution of Prizes will be at random and at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Tickets are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon. Winners and Winners’ guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If the event is cancelled or postponed, no compensation or substitution will be provided. Actual ARV of autographed items may vary based on market fluctuation. Player(s) and/or alumni who will autograph items will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All Prizes are otherwise awarded “as is,” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes and fees and other costs and expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to transportation to and from the Arena, meals and beverages are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Each Winner may not substitute, sell, assign or transfer any Prize, or redeem the Prize for cash from any Released Party, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value in place of the Prize.
PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Opportunity Drawing constitutes each Winner’s consent to Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their designees to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, garbled or illegible entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, electronic or network relating to or in connection with the Opportunity Drawing, including without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Opportunity Drawing, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Opportunity Drawing-related materials; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Opportunity Drawing. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Opportunity Drawing or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Opportunity Drawing or website, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the Opportunity Drawing be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Opportunity Drawing and select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Entrants, by participating, agree that The Garden of Dreams Foundation, The Madison Square Garden Company, New York Knicks, LLC, MSG Networks Inc., MSGN Holdings, L.P. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, the Opportunity Drawing or participation in this Opportunity Drawing. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be an Entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Opportunity Drawing, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, or the appropriate New York State Court located in the City of New York, New Jersey State Court located in the City of Newark, New Jersey, or Connecticut State Court located in the City of Norwalk, Connecticut; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Opportunity Drawing, and in no event will an Entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Opportunity Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
WINNERS’ NAMES: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Knicks “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser” Raffle Winners’ List, 2 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10121. Requests must be received by January 12, 2019.
SPONSOR: The Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10121.